This section contains a number of links and documents to supplement the information available in chapters in the manual. It includes:
- Case Law – information about recent significant court cases;
- Case Studies – currently populated by case studies from the Care and Support Statutory Guidance;
- CQC Standards and KLOEs – information about the purpose and functions of the CQC.
- Glossary – provides definitions and key terms used in the manual;
- Integrated Care – links to key websites and information for the health and social care integration agenda;
- Legislation – links to relevant legislation;
- Local Documents, Forms and Leaflets – Rutland specific documents and templates;
- National Guidance and Inquiries – links to national guidance, particularly from ADASS, LGA and SCIE and inquiry reports;
- Organisations – links to websites for relevant national organisations;
- Provider Resources – links to guidance and other information and national organisations who provide services and support to provider services;
- Quick Reads and Audios – summary versions of chapters, in audio and text formats.
- Research and Report Briefings – written by the Policy Partners Project to reflect current issues or recently released research reports;
- Safeguarding Adults Review Reports – links to significant SARs.
For ease of use, if you can open the manual in two tabs next to each other you can click on the Resources section to consult related resources without leaving the chapter you are reading.
If there are any documents or links you would added to this section, please contact Rob Jackson, the contact in Rutland for this APPP (via Local Contacts).