Policy Partners Projects (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting this website you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 2018 (the “Act”), the data controller is Policy Partners Project of:
20 Grassmoor Road,
Our nominated representative for the purpose of the Act is Sam Mayne.
Information we may Collect From you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us / Consent:
You may give us information about you by filling in forms on this site or by corresponding with us by e-mail or otherwise. The information you give us may include your name, work title and e-mail address. By providing us with this information in order to use a service (e.g. signing up for email notifications or using an online contact form) you are giving us explicit consent to use the information to provide you with that service.
- Information we collect about you:
With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- Anonymised technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- Anonymised information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); pages you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
- Information we receive from other sources:
We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on this site. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
We use IP addresses to analyse trends, administer the site, track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information. Additionally, for systems administration, detecting usage patterns and troubleshooting purposes, our web servers automatically log standard access information including browser type, access times/open mail, URL requested, and referral URL. This information is not shared with third parties and is used only within this Company on a need-to-know basis. Any individually identifiable information related to this data will never be used in any way different to that stated above without your explicit permission.
Uses Made of the Information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us – we will use this information:
- To carry out our obligations to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- To notify you about changes to our service;
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Information we collect about you – we will use this information:
- To administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- To improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- As part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure.
- Information we receive from other sources:
We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may us this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Disclosure of Your Information
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We will not share your personal information with third parties for marketing purposes, however we may share your information with selected third parties for the following reasons:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them.
- Anonymised data passed to analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Policy Partners or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities.
Where we Store Your Personal Data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Access to / Deletion of Information
The Data Protection Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act.
You may also contact us to request that we delete any personal information we hold about you.
Removal from Services
Where you have provided personal information for a specific service (for example giving us your email address in order to receive email notifications) we will provide the ability to opt-out of these systems via a hyperlink in any relevant email communication.
Links from this Website
We do not monitor or review the content of other party’s websites which are linked to from this website. Opinions expressed or material appearing on such websites are not necessarily shared or endorsed by us and should not be regarded as the publisher of such opinions or material. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices, or content, of these sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site & to read the privacy statements of these sites. You should evaluate the security and trustworthiness of any other site connected to this site or accessed through this site yourself, before disclosing any personal information to them. This Company will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage in whatever manner, howsoever caused, resulting from your disclosure to third parties of personal information.
Notice Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exists on all text relating to the Company’s services and the full content of this website.